Tuesday 16 August 2016

My burning heart

       بالنسبة لأولئك الذين
                    أحب               

For those who I love

         Für diejenigen die ich liebe



My burning heart

What do you see?
I see our dearest ones . . . 

What do you feel?
I feel the touching of their feet on the scorched earth . . .

What do you hear?
I hear the cries of our olive trees . . .

The tears of the moon
fall like rain
and burn into my skin.

My scream nobody hears
and
no one sees my burning heart.


No one sees my burning heart.




لا أحد يرى بلدي حرق القلب






Mein brennendes Herz

Was siehst Du?
Ich sehe unsere Liebsten . . .

Was fühlst Du?
Ich fühle ihrer Füße Berührung auf der verbrannten Erde . . . 

Was hörst Du?
Ich höre die Schreie unserer Olivenbäume . . . 

Die Tränen des Mondes
fallen wie Regen
und brennen sich in meine Haut.

Meinen Schrei hört niemand
und
niemand sieht mein brennendes Herz.

Niemand sieht mein brennendes Herz.

 


 لا أحد يرى بلدي حرق القلب


Pit Becker paintmyblues
aka Peter بيتر

August 17, 2016




Where are you from?
http://paintmyblues.blogspot.de/2016/02/where-are-you-from.html




 

Paintings:
Where are you from? 28 January 2016, Collage, 29,3 x 41,7 cms
Green sun, june 2016, MonotypePainting on canvas, 70x75 cms
Against the war, SAVE ALEPPO. 30 april / 1 may 2016, acrylic on canvas, 95x110 cms


Copyright:
Copyright lyric and painting
© by Pit Becker paintmyblues, PIT BECKER ARTwork.
All Rights Reserved.